Monday, January 28, 2013

Surreal Beauty.....

This....

When we run away from grief, we miss the raw beauty of these tender moments. We miss the surreal beauty of life through grief-tainted eyes.

Very much what I needed to hear this morning. I have continued to eat away my feelings. Once in a blue moon, I will find the strength to just breathe in the silence, but far to often I am running from it. Most days my fatigue overwhelms me.

What do I want my life to look like?

I'm not talking about the "fantasy", but in the place I'm at, with the circumstances that cannot be changed, what do I want my life to look like? I cannot wish away what is, so what do I want to do with the reality and how can face it while finding joy?

Those are the real questions. I have been looking at this all wrong.

It's time for me to move through the feelings, the grief, the anger, and to find my SELF in the place I am at. I cannot wish away what is, but I can seek to live IN it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts??